including all taxes
Note:- For Booking confirmation, you have to pay deposit 400₹/ person only and the remaining payment on arrival. Click below to book now with secure payment method.
Schedule of Pawna lake Camping
Day 1 – Arrival at the Pawna Lake Campsite
- Arrive at the Pawna lake campsite by following Google Map check-in by 04:00 PM and grab your tent.
- Enjoy the Lake view and get some Activities.
- Tea and Snacks will be served in 1-2 hours(4 to 6 PM).
- Enjoy your BBQ from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Unlimited Dinner from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM with soothing music.
- Enjoy Live Music with the beautiful night of Pawna Lake.(It is available only on Saturday)
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
Day 2 – checkout with the beautiful Memories.
- Enjoy the beautiful view of Sunrise.
- Breakfast will be ready after 8 AM
- you may check-out from the camps by 11:00 AM.
- Stay will be there 2/4/6/8 sharing tent and can be provided depending on the group size and variant selected
- Stay would be there in shades during monsoon.
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, and some sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad.
- Midnight tea
- Breakfast: tea, poha or Upma
- Volley Ball
- Light Music
- Free Parking
- Mineral Water
- 24 hour security
- Common Washrooms
- Charging Points
- Lakeside Camp
- Couples section
- Family section
- Group section
- First Aid kit
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and sandal
- Comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
- Raincoat (if neccesary)