Alpine villa at Pawna lake
Pawna lake camping is one the best picnic place for camping consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. sum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec u sum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec u sum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec u
Infinity Pool All AC bedrooms
Ensuite washroom 24 hour caretaker
Alcohol-allowed Smoking allowed
Meals are not included in the accommodation price. You have to take our meal package plan or You can hire a cook in Rs 3000 per night. We provide in hose kitchen to serve you freshly cooked meals, Here we serve both Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian meals. You can also order from nearby restaurants.
Meal Package Price
Adults (above 12 years):- 1200 Rs per head
Child.:- 800 Rs per head
Highlights of Camp
Things to carry for Pawna lake camping
- Id proof.
- Carry some extra pairs of clothes.
- Warm clothes in the winter season.
- Personal medicines.
- Camera to capture good memories and beautiful landscapes.
- Umbrella or Raincoat in Mansoon.
- toiletries like toothbrushes, toothpaste, and towel.
- Flip flops or Chappal.
Is this villa pet friendly?
Yes, Alpine villa at Pawna lake is pet friendly villa, however pets are not allowed in some areas like sweeming pool, furnitures, bed and kitchen. Pet owner has to carry their food and bedding.
Is this villa child-friendly?
Yes, There is sufficient space to play with toys, but parental supervision is advised.
Can I reserve your villa for birthday party, engagement ceremony or anniversary party?
Yes, We allows such functions, meals can be arranged at extra cost.
Can we do a walk around the property?
Yes, the Alpine villa is in 2 acres of ares and also surrounded by greenary, so you can have a fun with your family/ friends.
Still have a Question?
Our team is here to help You.
Talk with our Guide!
House Rules :
- The full / Partial payment must be needed for the booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- All guests must be able to share valid Id proof when asked.
- Guests are prohibited from smoking and setting up hookahs in the rooms / villa / pool.
- Security deposit is to be paid at the time of Check-In. The deposit will be returned at the time of checkout if no damage is observed.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of replacement.
- If guest confirmed the booking by paying a 40% advance amount, A guest is entitled to a refund of 40% advance amount if he/she cancels the confirmed booking upto 20 days before the Date of Check-In.
- If the guest confirmed the booking by paying full amount, A Guest is entitled to a refund of 60% of the full amount if he/she cancels the confirmed booking up to 15 days before the Date of Check-In.
- If the guest confirmed the booking by paying the full amount, A Guest is entitled to a refund of 40% of the full amount if he/she cancels the confirmed booking up to 5 days before the Date of Check-In.
- If the Guest cancels within 5 days of the Date of Check-In, he/she is entitled to no refund.