Glass Villa at Pawna Lake
Glass villa is situated on the bank of Pawna lake at Shindgaon village, Which is around 15 km from Lonavala station. The name given to the villa is just because the living area of the Villa gives the surrounding view through the front area glass. . Glass villa gives you the best Sunset view from the garden and a living area of Glass villa. Pawna Glass villa is one of the best villas near Pawna lake.
Thrillcampers Glass villa is the best option for families to spend their weekends with loved ones. Villa gives you full privacy and safety. We have 24-hour caretakers available at villa. We will serve you in-house meals with delicious taste.
Infinity Pool All AC bedrooms
Ensuite washroom 24-hour caretaker
Sound system Power backup
Fridge In-house meals
Pets allowed Parking.
Meals in villa
Meals are not included in the accommodation price. You have to take our meal package plan or You can hire a cook in Rs 3000 per night. We provide in hose kitchen to serve you freshly cooked meals, Here we serve both Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian meals. You can also order from nearby restaurants.
Meal Package Price
Adults (above 12 years):- 999 Rs per head
Child.:- 700 Rs per head
Availability of Glass Villa
Highlights of Villa in Pawna lake
Things to carry
- Id proof.
- Carry some extra pairs of clothes.
- Warm clothes in the winter season.
- Personal medicines.
- Camera to capture good memories and beautiful landscapes.
- Umbrella or Raincoat in Mansoon.
- toiletries like toothbrushes, toothpaste, and towel.
- Flip flops or Chappal.
Yes, Pawna Glass Villa is a pet-friendly villa however, pets are not allowed in some areas like the swimming pool, furniture, bed, and kitchen. Pet owner has to carry their food and bedding.
Yes, There is sufficient space to play with toys, but parental supervision is advised.
Yes, We allows such functions, meals can be arranged at extra cost.
Yes, Pawna Glass villa is very close to Pawna lakeso you can go for a walk with your famil/ friends near Pawna Lake.
Still have a Question?
Our team is here to help You.
Talk with our Guide!
House Rules :
- The full / Partial payment must be needed for the booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- All guests must be able to share valid Id proof when asked.
- Guests are prohibited from smoking and setting up hookahs in the rooms / villa / pool.
- Security deposit is to be paid at the time of Check-In. The deposit will be returned at the time of checkout if no damage is observed.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of replacement.
Cancellation policy for glass villa
- If guest confirmed the booking by paying a 40% advance amount, A guest is entitled to a refund of 40% advance amount if he/she cancels the confirmed booking upto 20 days before the Date of Check-In.
- If the guest confirmed the booking by paying full amount, A Guest is entitled to a refund of 60% of the full amount if he/she cancels the confirmed booking up to 15 days before the Date of Check-In.
- If the guest confirmed the booking by paying the full amount, A Guest is entitled to a refund of 40% of the full amount if he/she cancels the confirmed booking up to 5 days before the Date of Check-In.
- If the Guest cancels within 5 days of the Date of Check-In, he/she is entitled to no refund.